Jenny Lewis......
"Cause I've been down to Dixie and dropped acid on my tongueTripped upon the land till enough was enough
I was a little bit lighter and adventure on my sleeve
I was a little drunk and a'lookin for company.
So I found myself a sweetheart with the softest of hands
We were unlucky in love but I'd do it all again.
We build ourselves a fire
We build ourselves a fire
You know I am a liar
And you don't know what I've done"
After a week of searching it finally appeared online, and in a very legal way. Apparently Jenny and Co. did a concert for NPR, or at least allowed the taping of a regularly scheduled show, so it is online for all to download. The entire show is fabulous, but this new song, Acid Tongue, was the clincher. As I told Hannah, it was like sex in the most beautiful of ways, truly.
Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins on NPR
*this link is to the quicktime file, so I admit I'm favoring mac users, but I offer no apology, just a warning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home